Dental Implants Winchester
Dr Kevin Gilmore, our resident expert in dental implants Winchester, has extensive experience in dental implant surgery and offers an initial free consultation for new clients seeking guidance on implant surgery. At the initial consultation, Kevin will assess your individual case and guide you through the procedures involved in dental implant surgery. Your individualised dental implant treatment plan will include a expected timeline for the different stages in your treatment and the associated costs involved.
Dental implants are an effective and potentially life-long solution to the issue of missing or damaged teeth. For both aesthetic and practical reasons, dental implants have become the treatment of choice for clients looking to restore their natural, confident smile. If you are thinking about dental implants Winchester but still have concerns about the procedures involved, then please call our reception team on 01962 856748 and we can book you in for your FREE introductory consultation.
Benefits of Dental Implants
- Dental implants can be a life-long solution to the issue of missing teeth.
- Implants help clients to regain natural chewing function
- Dental implants are an effective, attractive low-maintenance solution
- Implants are unique to you, looking and feeling like natural teeth
- Dental implants are professionally moulded to match your natural teeth
- Implants help you regain a confident smile and boost your self-esteem
- Dental implants are a more convenient and comfortable option
- Implants allow for completely natural speech and oral functionality.
Dental Implant Procedure
Following the initial consultation with our dental surgeon Dr Kevin Gilmore, you will be presented with the best implant options for you given your current oral health and bone structure.
Dental implants are a relatively straightforward procedure with the surgery takes place over a number of months to allow for effective completion on each critical stage. Initially the implant has to be inserted into the jaw bone and the gum allowed to heal over the top to ensure a very strong and secure foundation for the final dental implant when it is fitted.
We would be happy to answer any questions you may have and to book you in for a consultation to discuss your needs and plan for your future treatment. Simply message us via the contact page or call our reception team on 01962 856748.