Benefits of Dental Implants
- Dental implants can be a life-long solution to the issue of missing teeth.
- Implants help clients to regain natural chewing function
- Dental implants are an effective, attractive low-maintenance solution
- Implants are unique to you, looking and feeling like natural teeth
- Dental implants are professionally moulded to match your natural teeth
- Implants help you regain a confident smile and boost your self-esteem
- Dental implants are a more convenient and comfortable option
- Implants allow for completely natural speech and oral functionality.
Dental Implant Procedure
Following an initial consultation with our dentist Dr Kevin Gilmore, who has extensive experience in implant surgery, you will be presented with best implant options for you given your current oral health and bone structure.
Dental implants are a relatively straightforward procedure with the surgery takes place over a number of months to allow for effective completion on each critical stage. Initially the implant has to be inserted into the jaw bone and the gum allowed to heal over the top to ensure a very strong and secure foundation for the final dental implant when it is fitted.
We would be more than happy to answer any questions you may have and to book you in for a consultation to discuss your needs and plan for your future treatment so give our reception team a call today on 01962 856748.